When creating, editing, copying, or reviewing an SRO, additional review tools will be available, along with several useful keyboard shortcuts.
- Press the Spyglass button to switch to the Spyglass mode.
- Use the Spyglass dropdown or the
Bkeys to adjust the diameter of the spyglass.
- Use the keyboard shortcut
Nto temporarily toggle the spyglass tool.
- Move your mouse over the secondary image set to hide the pixels of the secondary image set within the spyglass region.
- Open the Images sidebar.
- Press the Image Pattern button to switch to Image Pattern mode.
- Use the Image Pattern dropdown to chose an Image Pattern Style: Checkerboard, Vertical Stripes, or Horizontal Stripes.
- Use the Image Pattern dropdown to chose an Image Pattern Count: 2, 4, 8, 16, or 32
- Optionally, press the Image Pattern Move button from the main toolbar, and click and drag the pattern to adjust its position.