IN THIS ARTICLE
Note: You must have an Analytics license to access collections.
Accessing the Population DVH
When you access a collection, click on the DVH tab to view population DVH curves across the collection or workspace collection representation. The list of configured analysis structures with occurrence counts will be displayed in the left sidebar. Selecting one of these structures activates it and allows you to view the population DVH for the selected structure with 0, 25, 50, 75, and 100 percentile bands. Initially, there will be no analysis structures configured for the collection (see Editing Analysis Structures).
Editing Analysis Structures
- With the DVH tab activated, press the Edit button at the top of the sidebar.
- Add structures to the analysis structures by activating the Add Structure dropdown and choosing an available structure from the list. Use the input to filter the list by the structure name. Delete a structure from the list by clicking the trash icon for the row.
- Press the Save button to save the list of analysis structures.
Note: You must have Write Collections permission at the organization level to edit analysis structures for an organization collection. You must have Write Collections permission for a workspace to edit analysis structures for a workspace collection in the given workspace.
Download Population DVH
- With the proper structure selected, press the download button located in the toolbar above the population DVH.
- Enter a Resolution between between 0.1 and 1, inclusive.
If you are interested in just the population DVH data and not the individual DVH curves for each patient, select Download population DVH data.
If you are interested in the individual DVH curves in addition to the population DVH data, select Download population DVH data AND individual DVH curves for each patient. Then choose the Next button.
Press the Download button to initiate the download.
To determine where a single patient falls in the population DVH for the selected structure, open the patients right sidebar, and click the patient to select it. The DVH curve for the selected patient and the selected structure will be displayed in black on top of the population DVH curve data.