IN THIS ARTICLE
You can view a patient's dose volume histogram (DVH) curves if the patient structure set and dose are activated. Use this guide to learn more about the DVH tab.
Viewing the Dose Volume Histograms
When you access a patient, click on the DVH tab to view the patient's dose volume histogram (DVH) curves. The main content area is devoted to the DVH curves, and the left sidebar shows a list of the structures. You can collapse the sidebar by clicking on the chevron icon at the top of the sidebar, and the DVH display will adjust automatically. When expanded, the sidebar shows additional information about each structure, such as min and max dose. You can toggle structures on and off by clicking on the eyeball icon or the row itself.
Updating DVH Settings
- Click on the button with the cog icon above the DVH display.
- Select a Mode from the available options. Next, choose a Theme. The Dark theme (displayed in the screenshot above) uses a black background while the Light theme uses a white background.
- Press Save to save your changes.
Downloading DVH Data
- Click on the download button above the DVH display.
- Enter a Resolution value (0.001 ≤ x ≤ 1.000). Next, select an option for the Structure field. You can choose to export All Structures or a single structure.
- Press Download to download the data.
Article is closed for comments.