The following is a list of several important items that users should understand in regards to the information displays in ProKnow:
- ProKnow exclusively uses the IEC Patient coordinate system for displaying position information.
When interpreting the patient orientation icons, the highlighted appendage represents the patient's left arm, and the marker on the head represents the anterior side of the patient (the face).
- All linear dimensions are shown in millimeters (mm), unless otherwise noted.
- All angular dimensions are shown in degrees (deg), unless otherwise noted.
- All volume measures are shown in cubic centimeters (cc), unless otherwise noted.
- All radiation dose quantities are shown in Gray (Gy), unless otherwise noted.
- All date/time values are provided in a locale specific format based on the current user's browser settings.
Article is closed for comments.