Yes! DICOM DS is a complementary software to ProKnow DS that allows you to run local services (or, "listeners") that can automatically receive data exported from your treatment planning systems (TPS) and other medical software then "send" those files (1) up to your ProKnow DS cloud storage and/or (2) to local storage repositories. Below is a summary of key features of DICOM DS.
- DICOM storage "service class provider" (SCP) that can run on any operating system
- Run different services in parallel
- Optional and automatic anonymization of key DICOM tags before upload/store
- Ability to auto-run service(s) on system startup and keep running
- Monitor and manage all services from a Windows application (DICOM DS Manager)
Head over to our DICOM DS Local Data Services page for information on how to use DICOM DS.