ProKnow DS v1.11.0 (8a749d2)
July 30, 2019
- We've added the ability to export a list of users from the Identity and Access Management > Users page, which should make it a lot easier to audit the list of users within an organization. This tool is accessible from the new Actions dropdown menu at the top of the screen.
- It is now possible to delete multiple custom metrics at the same time from the Organization Settings > Custom Metrics page. This should make it easier to remove unwanted custom metrics created via the API.
- You are now able to select and add multiple custom metrics at once to a scorecard (previously, you had to add custom metrics one at a time). This should reduce the time that it takes to populate a scorecard with a lot of custom metrics.
- We've changed the domain used during the login process to auth.proknow.com. This change shouldn't have any effect on the login process other than making it slightly more secure. Please note that it is still not recommended to bookmark the login page. You should instead bookmark your-domain.proknow.com (where your-domain is the specific domain that you use to access your ProKnow DS account).
- Improved several support articles related to scorecards and objectives.
- We've significantly improved ProKnow DS's error reporting and the ability to recover from intermittent errors during task execution (e.g., during DVH calculation). Although these situations are already very rare, this should reduce the frequency of uploads and calculations getting "stuck" within the system.
- Added proper error handling for errors that occur during structure set export when invalid UIDs are present in the associated image set.
- Fixed issue that could cause uploads to fail if newline characters were present in specific DICOM fields.
- Fixed several minor bugs and styling issues related to scorecards.
ProKnow DS v1.10.0 (a5cb751)
July 12, 2019
- We've introduced a new Collaborator permission that allows you to selectively grant access to particular patients in a workspace (for example, in the case of peer review) as well as allows multiple users to upload into a single workspace while only seeing patients they have uploaded (for example, in the case of distributed data collection). Once a user is designated as a collaborator (via their assigned role), their respective permissions no longer apply to all related patients; instead, they only apply to patients to which the user has been given explicit access. A collaborator may obtain explicit access to patients in two ways: (1) the user is automatically granted access to any patient that they create (either by manually creating the patient or by uploading files that result in the patient being created, assuming they also have the View PHI and Write Patients permissions) or (2) the user may be granted access from the new Manage Patient Access dialog by another user with Manage Users, Roles, and Workspaces permission. Please refer to the Managing Access to Patients support article for additional information about how the collaborator permission may be used to manage access within an organization.
- We've split the Read permission into two separate permissions: Read Patients and Read Collections, in order to provide more granular control over user permissions. This change also allows us to support the "Collaborator" permission since collaborators are not allowed access to collections.
- Users are now only able to view files that they personally uploaded on the Uploads page; previously, users were able to view all files uploaded by any user in the current workspace. This change was made to address usability and privacy concerns (especially with the new "Collaborator" permission) related to one user accessing the uploads from another user. Please note that if you are using a dedicated user account to upload files using DICOM DS, you will now need to login with that user (not your normal user) in order to see details related to failed uploads and uploads that need attention.
- Fixed a bug that would cause grouping histograms by custom metric to fail when collection contained patients with no representative entity.
- Fixed a few minor styling inconsistencies and issues.
ProKnow DS v1.9.1 (c5edfc8)
June 28, 2019
- Fixed a bug that could cause the collection correlation finder to display incorrect correlation coefficient values if the collection contained patients with no representative entity.
ProKnow DS v1.9.0 (6d81a56)
June 27, 2019
- We've significantly improved the user interfaces related to viewing and modifying scorecards. Notably, we've removed the Up/Down arrows that were previously used to reorder the scorecard items in favor of a more intuitive drag-and-drop interface. It is also now possible to calculate a computed metric from the Patient Scorecard page when editing the scorecard (i.e., you are no longer required to save the entire scorecard to view the result of a particular metric). These changes, and several other minor usability and performance improvements, affect the Scorecard Templates page, the Patient — Scorecards page, and the Collection — Scorecards page.
- It is now possible to create a new clone or uniform margin structure directly from an existing structure by clicking on the associated buttons from the edit tools below the name of the current structure in the Structures list. This will open the Create Structure dialog automatically populated with appropriate default options. Please refer to the Editing Structures support article for more information.
- Fixed an issue that could cause scorecard objective templates to fail to save under certain situations.
- Several API routes were not properly validating numeric fields, this has been fixed.
- Scorecard API routes should now properly enforce uniqueness on computed and custom metrics.
- Fixed a bug that would cause collections to fail to load if the collection contained a large number of patients.
- Fixed a bug that could cause scatterplots to fail to display custom metric data correctly if the collection contained patients with no representative entity.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Patients list to display outdated results after bulk operations.
- Improved styling of "Reverse Order" and "Add" buttons on Edit Objectives dialog to make them look less disabled.
- Several other minor styling improvements.
ProKnow DS v1.8.0 (5dec1df)
May 16, 2019
- It is now possible to create a new structure based on a uniform margin of an existing structure. Please refer to the Editing Structures support article for more information on adding structures.
- We've improved the patient list and patient checklist view so that they may support a large number of patients.
- We've added the ability for the user interface to remember the selected patient scorecard from the patient page (until you switch to another patient).
- We've updated the Clear All Slices button to provide support for different clear operations. These include "Clear all," "Clear every other slice," and "Clear specific slices." Please refer to the Editing Structures support article for more information on clearing slices.
- We've also improved patient lists within the collections module to support selecting multiple patients from a list and performing batch actions.
- Checkpoints at the beginning of a checklist will now trigger a workflow change to their transition state when one or more tasks within the checklists have been marked as Started, Done, or Exception. Previously, checkpoints at the beginning of a checklist would be triggered immediately regardless of the states of any following tasks.
- You can now visit our support center by clicking on the ProKnow icon and then the Help & Support Center link or by holding Control (Windows) or Command (Mac) and clicking the Support button from the main navigation toolbar on the left.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the interface to lock up when the support widget was activated.
- Fixed an issue where Loading DVH Data indicator was shown even when a dose was not associated with a structure set.
ProKnow DS v1.7.0 (29c48ff)
April 26, 2019
- It is now possible to simultaneously view image sets that were not exported in the same DICOM frame of reference by unlocking them from the Patient Images tab. It is now also possible to permanently force a consistent frame of reference between the active entities from the Patient Browse tab. Please refer to the Multiple Image Set Display (Images Tab) and Patient — Browse support articles for a complete description of the available options.
- We've improved the table component used to display lists of patients (and collections) to allow sorting by column (by clicking on the table column headers) as well as to allow right clicking on a patient's ID in order to easily open the patient in a new tab.
- We've completely overhauled our online self-help knowledge base (available at https://support.proknow.com) to be easier to navigate and more user friendly. In addition, we've replaced the support widget within ProKnow DS. This new support widget should be both more helpful (relevant articles should now be suggested based on your current location within the application) and less error prone (the support widget should now work properly within all browsers).
- Fixed an issue that could cause structure sets that contained point ROIs to fail while committing updates.
- Addressed several issues that could cause uploads or DVHs to fail to process in certain rare circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that could cause image sets to be improperly activated when dragging a structure set from one active image set to another when multiple image sets are active.
- Fixed an annoying bug that could cause dialogs to close unexpectedly when clicking on a dialog and then dragging outside of the form.
- Fixed several minor issues related to patients that contained no entities being counted improperly when added to a collection.
ProKnow DS v1.6.0 (2dafe68)
March 25, 2019
- Implemented the ability to move and copy patients between workspaces.
- Relaxed the consistency checks when processing new image sets in order to allow uploading image grids that are very nearly orthogonal (as opposed to exactly orthogonal).
- Fixed several minor user interface bugs.
ProKnow DS v1.5.1 (f18d48d)
February 25, 2019
- Fixed two rare situations that could cause failures during DVH calculation.
ProKnow DS v1.5.0 (f6c3947)
February 23, 2019
- We've introduced a new top-level navigation item: "Workflows," which allows you to quickly browse and interact with patient checklists within their respective workflows. This new view summarizes relevant information about each patient checklist (such as how many tasks are contained in a checklist and who the tasks are assigned to) as well as allows filtering by common criteria. This is just the first version of this tool, so stay tuned for additional enhancements in the near future (for instance, the ability to perform more complex filtering such as "show me all patient checklists assigned to me").
- Patient name comparisons are now more intelligent when uploading files, conflicts should no longer be reported when the patient names are semantically equivalent (e.g., "Smith^John" and "Smith^John^^").
- Improve the default labels for patient objects in the Patient Browse tab.
- We've selected a more appropriate mouse cursor for the "Zoom to Selection" tool in the Patient Visualizer.
- Fixed an issue that could cause DVH analysis to fail in some rare situations.
- Fixed a bug that would cause MR image set counts to be reported incorrectly in the patients table.
ProKnow DS v1.4.0 (bebc484)
January 17, 2019
- It is now possible to customize the patient orientation used when viewing patient images and other objects. A commonly requested feature, this allows you to indicate whether you want to view the patient from the planning orientation (if a plan is present), as well as whether you wish to always view images from the feet (i.e., always head first). This setting is accessible from the "Your Profile" dialog. Please refer to the Managing Personal Preferences section of the Configuring Your Profile support article for a complete description of the available options.
- Implemented "Zoom to Selection" and "Zoom to Fit" visualizer tools. Please refer to the Patient Viewer Toolset support article for complete details.
- Improved the contouring interpolation tool in situations where multiple contours are present on adjacent slices. Please refer to the Editing Structures support article for complete details.
- Implemented API routes for directly downloading CT, plan, and dose DICOM files. This allows users of the API or Python SDK to directly access the DICOM files without having to utilize the batch download process.
- Improved patient name anonymization.
- It is now possible to select multiple scatterplot items at once by clicking and dragging a selection window around the points of interest.
- Added number of patients to labels in scatterplot legend.
- Improved accessibility of scatterplots by implementing varied symbols and improving default color palette.
- Improved default colors assigned to new structures created in ProKnow DS.
- Simplified adding patients to collections (from within the patient) by removing extraneous confirmation dialogs.
- It is now possible to add an organization collection to one or more workspaces when the collection is being created.
- Fixed several issues related to contouring lock renewal timeouts and associated issues that could arise if you continued contouring once the "Are you still contouring?" dialog had appeared. This should resolve the "Provided tag does not match current tag for ROI" message that would occasionally appear when committing a structure set.
- Fixed issue that could cause some RT Ion Plans to fail to process during upload due to unsupported Primary Dosimeter Unit value.
- Added support for CyberKnife dose files that do not contain a Referenced RT Plan Sequence.
- Fixed transparency of image set styling at the edge of the window/level range.
- Users with email addresses containing capital letters should now be able to be updated or deleted.
- Fixed several minor usability and styling issues.
ProKnow DS v1.3.0 (e1c73c1)
December 19, 2018
- Implemented the ability to create patient checklists, which are sets of tasks and checkpoints that can assist in managing effort within the patient workflow via the new Patient Checklists sidebar. Patient checklists can be used for keeping track of any arbitrary tasks associated with the patient, regardless of whether they will be performed within ProKnow DS. In addition, it is possible to define patient checklist templates and custom checklist workflows within your organization in order to drive towards consistency and simply the process of creating patient checklists.
- Improved default entity visibility when new entities are being uploaded. New entities that are children of the current primary entity will now activate automatically.
- Improved the name of downloaded patient archive files.
- Added the date each patient was created and the number of objects contained within the patient to the patients list.
- Line probe no longer displays ancillary image set data when plotting (i.e., it only displays values for the primary image set).
- Patient download modal no longer lists empty studies.
- Fixed several issues related to tooltips.
- Improved usability of patient information sidebar while patient entities are loading.
- Fixed issues related to deleting a workspace and creating a new workspace with the same Unique URL.
- Fixed several miscellaneous usability and styling issues.
ProKnow DS v1.2.0 (324d56d)
November 10, 2018
- Implemented the ability to simultaneously view multiple image sets located in the same coordinate system (i.e., when they have been resampled in the same coordinate system prior to uploading to ProKnow DS). Use the new Patient Images sidebar to activate multiple image sets.
- Implemented the ability to attach arbitrary files (e.g., PDFs, images, and videos) to patients via the Patient Documents sidebar. This can be used to keep track of non-DICOM documents (e.g., pathology reports) associated with the patient.
- Implemented the ability to both temporarily remove protected health information (e.g., patient names and medical record numbers) and explicitly prevent certain users from viewing this information via the new "View PHI" role permission. Use the "Anonymized Mode" toggle from the main ProKnow dropdown menu to temporarily anonymize patient information (useful when showing a colleague a patient without exposing medical information).
- Implemented ability to create a new structure as an intersection of two other structures.
- Implemented the ability to independently control whether users can download DICOM files via the new "Download DICOM" role permission.
- It is now possible to add a commit label and message when committing a new version of a structure set (it is also possible to edit labels and messages once committed).
- We now record and display the name of the user user that performed relevant updates to structure set version (created, last updated, committed).
- It is now possible to delete old structure set versions (please note you may not delete the currently active version).
- Added appropriate "Add item" buttons to the top of list-based user interface pages (so you no longer need to scroll to the bottom of the list to add a new item).
- Added a patient filter on the Browse tab within a Collection.
- It is now possible to display gridlines on DVH graphs.
- Improved consistency of patient and study information in DICOM structure set files generated by ProKnow DS to facilitate transfer to and from external systems.
- Fixed an issue that could cause DVH calculation and metric extraction to fail in some rare cases.
- Fixed a few minor functionality and styling issues.
ProKnow DS v1.1.0 (df730d3)
October 19, 2018
- Implemented ability to view and edit patient, study, and entity DICOM information and metadata from the Patient Information sidebar.
- Implemented the ability to attach notes to patients via the Patient Notes sidebar. This can be used to communicate intent or other useful information to colleagues or simply to keep track of relevant free-text information for the current patient.
- Implemented support for federated identity providers. Please contact ProKnow Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to learn more about using your enterprise credentials to login to ProKnow DS.
- When downloading DICOM files from a patient, the modal will now default to having the currently active entities selected.
- For organizations with many workspaces and collections, the corresponding dropdowns will now display as many items as will fit on the screen (as opposed to a limited number).
- Improved isoband rendering (layers that are turned off will now fill with the color of the next layer, instead of appearing as a transparent gap in the dose).
- Added relevant tooltips to the Edit Objectives modal.
- Fixed several minor Firefox-specific bugs.
ProKnow DS v1.0.0 (b66c174)
October 8, 2018
- Fixed an issue that could cause interpolation to fail while contouring bifurcated structures.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Collection population DVH to incorrectly remember selected patient when closing the DVH tab.
- Fixed several issues that were caused by clicking on the modal backdrop when closing various modal dialogs.
- Fixed several other minor functionality and styling issues.
ProKnow DS v0.8.3 (adf05fd)
September 23, 2018
- Improved the way Population DVHs are calculated for collections, especially in low and high-dose structures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause DVH calculations to fail when slice positions were not aligned properly in the uploaded DICOM file.
- Fixed a minor issue where the selected histogram bin would lose its selected state when histogram was resized.
ProKnow DS v0.8.2 (7375f18)
September 21, 2018
- It is now possible to select whether you'd like to skip or overwrite duplicate metrics when uploading metrics to a scorecard from a downloaded JSON file.
- Implemented full support for deactivating users via the user interface.
- Statistics lines in histogram charts now properly display statistics from subpopulations when grouped.
- Addressed several minor usability and accuracy issues related to dose and DVH displays.
- Fixed an issue with the patient scorecard where the current value marker would not be displayed in the proper location when only two objectives levels were present.
- Fixed issue that could cause collection scorecard whisker plots to not be displayed for a metric when the metric had not been assigned objectives.
ProKnow DS v0.8.1 (465037b)
September 13, 2018
- We've adjusted how the visualizer reports information about the current mouse position. The mouse position and current dose value (if there is an active dose) will now only be displayed when using the navigation or probe tools, however, it will now be displayed in all three views. In addition, when the probe tool is active the current image pixel value will also be displayed for the current cursor position (in addition to dose).
- Implemented an optional automatic session timeout that can be configured on a per-organization bases (i.e., applies to all users within an organization). Contact ProKnow DS support for more information on how to enable this security feature for your organization.
- Added units of measure to appropriate exported data (i.e., CSV files).
- Wrapped up the remaining Online Help articles, including several articles under the Collection Analysis and Patient Viewer categories.
- Addressed a few reporting issues with differential DVH curves.
- Fixed an issue that could cause DVH calculations to fail in some rare cases.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the "clear filter" button on the Collection > Browse tab from working properly in some cases.
- It is now no longer possible to to create two dose levels with the same value.
- Fixed several issues with editing and creating new dose levels on the Patient > Dose tab.
ProKnow DS v0.8.0 (cb6e743)
September 7, 2018
- Added an "About ProKnow DS" option under the main ProKnow menu in order to see the current release version of the application.
- Added tooltips to a few locations in the user interface where they were missing.
- Added some detail to the "Configuring your Profile" support article indicating the importance of securely storing API keys.
- Fixed an issue where adding a new structure (while editing a structure set) would fail if the structure you selected hadn't finished loading yet.
- Point probe now properly updates its value when switching slices.