ProKnow DS v1.29.0 (afa7fb96)
September 10, 2021 — Download ProKnow DS v1.29.0 User Guide
- We've introduced the ability to create a ring structure based on an existing structure.
- Lists of patients now highlight the last patient that was opened.
- We've introduced the ability to select multiple histogram bars using the Control (Windows) or Command (Mac) key.
- We've improved the error message reported when attempting to upload a deformable SRO.
- Patients without dose entities can now be added to a collection from the patients list.
- We've introduced the ability to toggle a dose grid bounding box on and off.
- We've introduced the ability to toggle whether non-active performance bins for patient scorecards are visually de-emphasized relative to the active performance bin.
- We've introduced the ability to filter algorithm documents.
- We've introduced 3 new computed dose metrics and their relative metric variants: dose spillage, gradient index, and modified gradient index.
- We now require the View PHI permissions for viewing patient documents and notes.
- We've introduced a new permission for managing collaborator access for a given patient.
- We've introduced the ability to invoke auto-segmentation on an existing structure set.
- We've fixed the scrolling behavior for the computed metric select dialog.
- We've fixed a bug preventing the user interface from properly redirecting to the original page requested after the user logs in.
- When auto-generating dose levels in the user interface, we now handle edge cases involving a prescription of 0 or max dose of 0.
- We now prevent importing a structure set into an existing structure set while contouring if the structure sets are in different frames of reference.
- The system now properly handles a margin of 0 when creating a structure based on a margin in or around an existing structure set.
ProKnow DS v1.28.0 (580c06f3)
June 19, 2021 — Download ProKnow DS v1.28.0 User Guide
- We've introduced the ability to configure algorithms in a workspace.
- We've made some improvements to the way that patient CSV imports and exports work. Exports will now export the patient ID column as `ID` (previously, `Patient ID`). Importing a CSV will now automatically look for the `ID` or `Patient ID` columns when associating CSV columns with import fields but will favor the `ID` column if both are present. As before, you will always have the ability to manually associate the columns prior to initiating the import.
- We updated our manufacturer information in the About menu.
- We've added a helpful dialog that prevents you from losing work when you accidentally navigate away from a page or dialog that you are currently editing. The dialog will prompt you to decide whether you wish to navigate away from the current page or keep working.
- We've introduced the ability to merge structure sets. This includes the ability to merge one or more structure sets to produce a new structure set (from the Patient Browse tab) as well as the ability to import structures from another structure set into the structure set that you are editing.
- We've fixed how the user interface handles situations in which there are no numeric metrics available to display in a collection histogram.
- We've fixed an issue where text was not wrapping properly in the Collection Bookmarks right sidebar.
- We've fixed an issue where structures with the type `UNSPECIFIED` were being exported to CSV with a blank cell for the type column. Structures with the type `UNSPECIFIED` will now be exported to CSV with the type `UNSPECIFIED`.
- We've fixed an issue where users were unable to filter patients in a collection by custom metric if the patient did not have a representative entity.
ProKnow DS v1.27.1 (ec584bcd)
May 6, 2021 — Download ProKnow DS v1.27.1 User Guide
- We fixed an issue causing collection API routes to be inaccessible when using an API key.
- We fixed the tooltips for the absolute Homogeneity Index and relative Homogeneity Index.
ProKnow DS v1.27.0 (acfc841f)
April 30, 2021 — Download ProKnow DS v1.27.0 User Guide
- We've introduced the ability to define and manage structure set templates for your organization. A user may use a structure set template to initialize a new structure set with a set of empty structures or to update the list of structure for an active structure set draft.
- We've added support for Contour Data (3006,0050) with an explicit value representation (VR) of `UN`.
- We've added support for plan prescription dose references of type UNSPECIFIED.
- We've added support for unknown RT Plan Relationship (300A,0055) values.
- We fixed an issue in which numeric choice custom metrics could not be used to group collection histograms and scatterplots.
- We fixed an issue preventing numeric choice custom metrics from showing up in the correlation finder.
- We fixed an issue where relative computed metrics were not being copied properly as part of a patient copy operation.
- We fixed an issue where metrics could not be added without an active dose.
ProKnow DS v1.26.1 (e8ffb259)
March 19, 2021 — Download ProKnow DS v1.26.1 User Guide
- We've fixed an issue causing SROs to become unaccessible if moved as part of a patient move operation. This release repairs these SROs so that they are now accessible.
ProKnow DS v1.26.0 (3c267f07)
February 26, 2021 — Download ProKnow DS v1.26.0 User Guide
- We've added the ability to edit the type of an existing custom metric. This includes adding, updating, and removing choices for a Choices custom metric as well as converting a custom metric from one type to another.
- We've added several relative scorecard metrics to the list of available computed metrics. This will allow you to define dose metrics that are relative to a specified prescription dose. In order for relative dose metrics to be computed, the dose must have a parent plan with the specified prescription dose reference description, and that dose reference must have a prescribed dose value.
- While processing DICOM files, the patient name will now be checked for consistency in a case-insensitive manner.
- The current tool (i.e., Slice Navigation, Zoom, Pan) will be saved and recalled when switching patients.
- Plans with non-standard general accessory types (300A,0423) will now be accepted.
- We've fixed a few bugs with the Active Objects panel on the patient scorecards tab.
- We've fixed an error that was preventing users from download the collection scorecard metric values if a custom metric did not have data for any entities across the collection.
- We've fixed an issue where filtering the list of scorecard templates while editing a scorecard would leave the user interface in a broken state.
- We've fixed an error that was causing the items in the structure set versions right sidebar to scroll unnecessarily.
ProKnow DS v1.25.1 (74bd3995)
January 22, 2021 — Download ProKnow DS v1.25.1 User Guide
- We've fixed an issue with patient scorecards that was preventing custom metric values from being saved for patients without entities.
- We've fixed an issue that was causing SROs to be applied in some situations where they were not needed (the secondary image set was already in the same frame of reference as the primary image set).
- We've fixed an issue that prevented users from navigating to the scorecard templates page from another Organization Settings page using the vertical tabs to the left of the sidebar.
ProKnow DS v1.25.0 (13b4c392)
January 8, 2021 — Download ProKnow DS v1.25.0 User Guide
- We've added the ability to download the collection scorecard metric values for all patients represented in the collection.
- Uploading DICOM files now requires the Upload DICOM permission. As part of the upgrade, users were granted this permission if they had both View PHI and Write Patients permissions.
- We've improved the presentation of scorecards metrics so that computed and custom metrics appear on the same page without having to switch tabs.
- Previously, patient scorecards belonged to dose objects. Now, however, all patient scorecards will belong to the patient and the metrics will reflect the current primary entities. All scorecards that were previously defined for doses have been moved to the patient.
- We've fixed a rendering bug that could cause sagittal and coronal reconstructions of structure sets to incorrectly display gaps between contour slices in some very rare cases where the image and structure set slices were slightly misaligned.
- We've fixed an issue preventing synonym renaming rules (i.e., "is one of...") from taking effect on new uploads. Note that this issue did not prevent the rule from being executed manually.
ProKnow DS v1.24.1 (c409b833)
November 9, 2020 — Download ProKnow DS v1.24.1 User Guide
- We've fixed several issues related to plans created in ProKnow. This includes a few issues that could cause miscellaneous actions (e.g., DVH calculation, scorecard PDF generation) to fail when performed on a plan created in ProKnow.
- When a Cumulative meterset metric fails due to missing plan delivery information, the failure description will now include the more general message: "No plan delivery information available." Previously, the message would have read, "No associated plan," which would have been inaccurate in cases where the plan was created in ProKnow.
ProKnow DS v1.24.0 (d85aa891)
November 4, 2020 — Download ProKnow DS v1.24.0 User Guide
- We've introduced the ability to create plan objects for the purpose of defining plan prescriptions. Please note that ProKnow does not provide any capabilities to design or simulate plans (i.e., it is not a Treatment Planning System). Additionally, plans created within ProKnow are not able to be exported as DICOM.
- Prescription information for the selected plan is now available in the Prescription right sidebar. Use this sidebar to view and edit the prescription description as well as the list of dose references. In a future release, these dose references may be used as inputs to prescription-based dose metrics.
- We've added a new mechanism to produce dose levels for a patient with an active dose. Previously, a normalization dose had to be provided through manual input. With this release, the dose levels may now be derived from a plan's dose references with a prescribed dose. In addition, the default dose levels will now be derived from the plan's dose references if available. Please see Patient — Dose for a complete description.
- We've relaxed DICOM UID validation. Previously, the system required at least two numeric components separated by a period. With this change, the system now only requires one numeric component.
- We've fixed the article Is there a way to export files directly from my TPS? to remove an incorrect reference to anonymization as an available feature.
- We've fixed an issue that could cause conflicts with records when some have leading or trailing whitespace and others do not.
- We've fixed an issue that could cause DICOM RT Plans to fail to process if the 'DoseReferenceDescription' (300a,0016) tag contains a value longer than 64 characters. We now allow these plans with the description truncated to 64 characters.
- We've fixed an issue that could cause DICOM RT Plans to fail to process if the 'Radiation Type' (300A,00C6) tag has no value.
ProKnow DS v1.23.0 (8f63b534)
August 28, 2020 — Download ProKnow DS v1.23.0 User Guide
- We've implemented a mechanism to let you know about planned maintenance and release windows. Starting in the next release, you will receive a notification in the web application if you are using the application shortly before a maintenance or release window is about to begin. The notification will disappear once the maintenance has been completed.
- We've added the ability to export one or more patient scorecards as a PDF report. The exported PDF will include basic patient demographics and plan information. It also supports exports involving comparison doses.
- We've relaxed the processing of Brachytherapy plans to allow non-standard Application Setup Types (300A,0232).
- We've fixed the wording of the message that appears when viewing a scorecard with no numeric metrics.
- We've fixed an issue that could cause long metric values to overflow the scorecard table cells.
- We've fixed a bug in the dose composition algorithm that was causing results generated from certain GammaPlan RT Doses to be computed incorrectly.
ProKnow DS v1.22.0 (9274bcde)
July 10, 2020 — Download ProKnow DS v1.22.0 User Guide
- We've introduced basic support for interacting with SROs in the user interface once they have been uploaded to a patient. The new patient Fusion tab provides a list of the SROs for a patient. With an SRO selected, you may edit its name, download it, or delete it.
- We've improved the order in which images are downloaded, prioritizing the slices that are closest to the current slice position.
- We've added new capabilities for managing organizations in a multi-tenant environment.
- We've fixed an issue with the font size of the dose composition tool.
- The API route for adding computed metrics to patients within a collection now requires read collection access instead of write collection access. This addressed an issue were a scorecard could fail to display metrics in certain rare situations.
- We've fixed an issue where an error message was missing a space.
- We've fixed an issue renaming a scorecard template while filtering could cause unexpected results.
- We've fixed a rendering issue for uniform image sets with a slice spacing larger than 5mm.
- We've addressed a minor styling issue observed during the multi-factor authentication (MFA) workflow.
- We've fixed an issue that could prevent SROs from appearing in the Download list in certain unique situations.
ProKnow DS v1.21.0 (72ae5d6d)
May 29, 2020 — Download ProKnow DS v1.21.0 User Guide
- ProKnow DS has a fresh new "Elekta" look and feel. We hope you like it as much as we do!
- We've introduced basic comparison tools for patient scorecards and DVHs. The Compare tab is available as a right sidebar tab in the Patient Scorecards and Patient DVH modules. With a dose object activated, up to four additional objects may be activated as secondary entities for the purpose of comparison.
- We've fixed an issue that could cause an organization collection to fail to load under certain conditions.
- We've fixed an issue that could cause you to be redirected to the login page unnecessarily.
- We've fixed an issue that could cause workflows to display the wrong set of patient checklists in rare cases.
- We've fixed an issue that could result in an invalid state of controls on the Collection DVH page if the Edit button is clicked while the collection analysis is being computed.
- We've fixed an issue that would remove scorecard template category information after uploading scorecard to a scorecard template or editing and saving the scorecard template's metrics.
- We've fixed an issue that could cause incorrect visual artifacts to be rendered on contour reconstructions in situations where the structure was bifurcated on its most superior slice.
- We've fixed an issue where the checklist checkpoints and tasks were not wrapping properly in situations where the names were long.
- We've fixed several sidebars whose content were not scrolling properly.
ProKnow DS v1.20.0 (658edb75)
May 2, 2020 — Download ProKnow DS v1.20.0 User Guide
- Scorecard template managers may now put scorecard templates into categories. Categorized scorecard templates will be grouped under their scorecard category in the user interface.
- We've fixed an issue affecting patient notes. Previously, the content could disappear in edit mode when the operation was implicitly canceled after attempting to edit or delete a different note.
- We've fixed an issue that was causing successful patient copy operations to be reported as failures.
- We've fixed an issue preventing structure sets without ROIs from being imported successfully.
- We've fixed an issue that could, in rare cases, cause ROIs with missing slices to be rendered without appropriate gaps on sagittal and coronal reconstructions on image sets with non-uniform slice spacing.
- We've replaced a vendor library with an updated version. The old version was causing widespread issues across the system including the inability to load a patient and stalled background jobs. We continue to closely monitor the system to ensure the issues have been completely resolved.
ProKnow DS v1.19.2 (aad9c447)
April 17, 2020 — Download ProKnow DS v1.19.2 User Guide
- We've added a maintenance page that will be displayed when you visit ProKnow during a maintenance window. The maintenance page will automatically redirect you to the site once the maintenance is complete and the site is available again.
- We've fixed an issue could cause uploads to get stuck in the processing stage if the length of the DICOM Study ID `(0020,0010)` did not comply with DICOM specifications. We've relaxed this constraint and will display a truncated value in ProKnow.
ProKnow DS v1.19.1 (b4bc9fb5)
April 15, 2020 — Download ProKnow DS v1.19.1 User Guide
- We've fixed an issue that could, in some very rare cases, cause summary information related to uploads (but no uploaded data) from one user to be included in query results sent to another user.
- We've fixed an issue that was causing errors when many users were downloading data concurrently.
ProKnow DS v1.19.0 (bb50e611)
April 5, 2020 — Download ProKnow DS v1.19.0 User Guide
- We replaced Amazon Web Services with Microsoft Azure as our Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider.
ProKnow DS v1.18.0 (cd83ae2)
March 23, 2020 — Download ProKnow DS v1.18.0 User Guide
- When exporting a list of users to a CSV, you'll notice a new column denoting the user's role.
- We've added the ability to import and update users from a CSV. You can access this functionality from the Users management page (located within Identity and Access Management) by clicking on the Actions dropdown and pressing "Import Users from CSV."
- We've fixed an issue that could cause updating custom metric data for patients to fail.
- We've fixed an issue preventing SROs with empty tags to process.
ProKnow DS v1.17.0 (60112e7)
March 7, 2020 — Download ProKnow DS v1.17.0 User Guide
- We've improved the label for the link to reset your password on the login form.
- We've introduced the ability to customize the permissions for a user. Permissions may be configured directly for the user without affecting any formal roles that have been defined for the organization. In this manner, formal roles may be used as permission templates for further customization at the user level. We have also rearranged the buttons in the header for role and user to facilitate a consistent experience between the two concepts. See Managing Users — Organization Personnel for more information.
- We've improved the collection DVH experience by allow users to define the list of structures they wish to be included in the collection DVH.
- We've fixed an issue that was causing the collections DVHs in collections in with a large number of structures to fail to calculate.
- We've fixed issues that were preventing patient DVHs to fail to calculate if the dose files had certain unique characteristics.
ProKnow DS v1.16.0 (3a8ddcf)
January 29, 2020 — Download ProKnow DS v1.16.0 User Guide
- We've introduced basic support for positron emission tomography (PET) image sets, allowing PET image sets to be uploaded, archived, and viewed.
- When navigating from a collection to a patient, the representative entity of the patient (i.e., the one added to the collection) will now be automatically activated once the patient is loaded.
- Fixed an issue where patient links in the histograms and scatterplots views within organization collections were being improperly constructed.
- Fixed a rendering issue affecting pixel data whose pixel representation is 1 (signed) and rescale slope is not 1. This impacted a very small number of image sets, all of which have been reprocessed as part of this release.
ProKnow DS v1.15.0 (38b02dc)
December 17, 2019 — Download ProKnow DS v1.15.0 User Guide
- Output file sizes have been improved (i.e., reduced) for DICOM files generated as a result of dose composition operations.
- We've switched where dose composition operations store the input equation in the resulting DICOM file from the 'Comments on Radiation Dose' (0040,0310) tag to the more standard 'Image Comments' (0020,4000) tag. This allows the resulting DICOM RT Dose file to exclusively utilize tags present in the RT Dose IOD, since the 'Image Comments' tag is part of the 'General Image' (C.7.6.1) module. Previously, the 'Comments on Radiation Dose' tag, which is part of the 'Radiation Dose' (C.4.16) module, caused the resulting RT Dose to be an extended IOD.
- Improved accuracy of 32-bit dose files when performing dose compositions.
- Fixed an issue where synonym renaming rules with no criteria would fail with a critical error.
- Fixed an issue where DICOM UIDs longer than 64 characters could cause uploads to fail to process, resulting in uploads being "stuck" in the processing state. DICOM files with invalid UIDs will now fail properly during upload with an appropriate error message.
- Improved plane slice position determination for oblique image sets. The previous method was not properly taking into account the rotated geometry. In situations where large rotations were present, this could result in the slice planes failing to encompass the entire extents of the image set.
ProKnow DS v1.14.0 (a694ef4)
November 26, 2019 — Download ProKnow DS v1.14.0 User Guide
- We're happy to announce our newest feature: dose composition. This feature allows you to compose multiple doses using common operations (addition, multiplication, and division) with the ability to set scale factors for each term. This module enforces a consistent frame of reference between operands, but it will allow you to choose from a list of available SROs to transform an operand from its current frame of reference to the target frame of reference. Please refer to the Patient — Browse support article for additional details.
- When viewing correlation finder results on the collection scatterplots page, the row corresponding to the current scatterplot configuration will be highlighted.
- We have added special logic to handle metric values for structures outside the dose grid or structures that have received zero dose.
- The collections list now displays a column for the creation date and time.
- Added CE mark to the About ProKnow DS dialog.
- Fixed an issue that could cause users authenticating with SSO to be unable to login.
- Fixed an issue preventing federated user account from being deleted under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where uploads were not sorted into the correct patient in the case where a user changed a patient's ID while uploads were being uploaded directly to that patient. We also now present a warning when editing a patient's ID that uploads currently being processed may end up being sorted into a different patient.
- Fixed an issue where synonym renaming rules were not being executed in a case insensitive manner.
- Fixed a bug where datetimes in the structure set versions sidebar were not displayed according to the current locale.
ProKnow DS v1.13.2 (65072ff)
October 3, 2019
- Fixed an issue that could cause structure set editing to be disabled due to mismatched frames of reference, despite a valid spatial registration object being active.
- Fixed an issue that could cause an error to incorrectly be reported when creating a workspace after visiting the users page.
ProKnow DS v1.13.1 (342f685)
September 20, 2019
- We've updated the ProKnow DS About dialog and Instructions for Use support article to reflect our new manufacturer and regulatory information.
- Fixed an issue related to objective bin scoring that could cause assigned values to be incorrect in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue that would cause unexpected results when selecting multiple scatterplot items when hiding groups.
- Fixed an issue related to patient CSV export columns.
- Fixed minor styling issue related to filter inputs in dropdown selectors.
ProKnow DS v1.13.0 (5f75530)
September 6, 2019
- We've implemented a notification in the user interface that will be displayed if ProKnow DS detects that you are using an unsupported browser. This notification also provides a link to the relevant support article so you can easily access the complete list of supported browsers.
- We've added support for RT Dose files that are missing the required DICOM ReferencedRTPlanSequence tag. Dose files that are missing this tag will not be automatically associated with a parent entity in ProKnow DS (but they may be associated manually).
- ProKnow DS is now able to properly compute DVH data (and computed plan metrics) when plan files generated by the Varian Halcyon™ system are associated with a corresponding dose. Our previous release allowed these files to be uploaded and visualized, but in some situations the unique characteristics of the plan files would cause the DVH calculations to fail when processing the computed plan metrics.
- Fixed an issue related to broken patient links being displayed in the Browse tab within Organization Collections.
ProKnow DS v1.12.1 (33a62da)
August 30, 2019
- ProKnow DS is now able to properly import DICOM plan and dose files generated for the Varian Halcyon™ system.
ProKnow DS v1.12.0 (245beb5)
August 20, 2019
- We're excited to announce that we've added support for oblique image sets (i.e., image sets that are not orthogonal to the axial, sagittal, and coronal views) as well as basic support for spatial registration objects (SROs). With this release, oblique image sets may now be uploaded and viewed (resampled in the axial, sagittal, and coronal views) directly from within ProKnow DS. In addition, any rigid spatial registration objects that you upload will be processed and utilized when viewing secondary image sets.
- The ProKnow DS favicon has been improved to look better in Firefox and Chrome incognito mode (i.e., browser tabs with a dark background).
- Upgraded several modules and systems to improve overall performance, security, and stability.
ProKnow DS v1.11.0 (8a749d2)
July 30, 2019
- We've added the ability to export a list of users from the Identity and Access Management > Users page, which should make it a lot easier to audit the list of users within an organization. This tool is accessible from the new Actions dropdown menu at the top of the screen.
- It is now possible to delete multiple custom metrics at the same time from the Organization Settings > Custom Metrics page. This should make it easier to remove unwanted custom metrics created via the API.
- You are now able to select and add multiple custom metrics at once to a scorecard (previously, you had to add custom metrics one at a time). This should reduce the time that it takes to populate a scorecard with a lot of custom metrics.
- We've changed the domain used during the login process to auth.proknow.com. This change shouldn't have any effect on the login process other than making it slightly more secure. Please note that it is still not recommended to bookmark the login page. You should instead bookmark your-domain.proknow.com (where your-domain is the specific domain that you use to access your ProKnow DS account).
- Improved several support articles related to scorecards and objectives.
- We've significantly improved ProKnow DS's error reporting and the ability to recover from intermittent errors during task execution (e.g., during DVH calculation). Although these situations are already very rare, this should reduce the frequency of uploads and calculations getting "stuck" within the system.
- Added proper error handling for errors that occur during structure set export when invalid UIDs are present in the associated image set.
- Fixed issue that could cause uploads to fail if newline characters were present in specific DICOM fields.
- Fixed several minor bugs and styling issues related to scorecards.
ProKnow DS v1.10.0 (a5cb751)
July 12, 2019
- We've introduced a new Collaborator permission that allows you to selectively grant access to particular patients in a workspace (for example, in the case of peer review) as well as allows multiple users to upload into a single workspace while only seeing patients they have uploaded (for example, in the case of distributed data collection). Once a user is designated as a collaborator (via their assigned role), their respective permissions no longer apply to all related patients; instead, they only apply to patients to which the user has been given explicit access. A collaborator may obtain explicit access to patients in two ways: (1) the user is automatically granted access to any patient that they create (either by manually creating the patient or by uploading files that result in the patient being created, assuming they also have the View PHI and Write Patients permissions) or (2) the user may be granted access from the new Manage Patient Access dialog by another user with Manage Users, Roles, and Workspaces permission. Please refer to the Managing Access to Patients support article for additional information about how the collaborator permission may be used to manage access within an organization.
- We've split the Read permission into two separate permissions: Read Patients and Read Collections, in order to provide more granular control over user permissions. This change also allows us to support the "Collaborator" permission since collaborators are not allowed access to collections.
- Users are now only able to view files that they personally uploaded on the Uploads page; previously, users were able to view all files uploaded by any user in the current workspace. This change was made to address usability and privacy concerns (especially with the new "Collaborator" permission) related to one user accessing the uploads from another user. Please note that if you are using a dedicated user account to upload files using DICOM DS, you will now need to login with that user (not your normal user) in order to see details related to failed uploads and uploads that need attention.
- Fixed a bug that would cause grouping histograms by custom metric to fail when collection contained patients with no representative entity.
- Fixed a few minor styling inconsistencies and issues.
ProKnow DS v1.9.1 (c5edfc8)
June 28, 2019
- Fixed a bug that could cause the collection correlation finder to display incorrect correlation coefficient values if the collection contained patients with no representative entity.
ProKnow DS v1.9.0 (6d81a56)
June 27, 2019
- We've significantly improved the user interfaces related to viewing and modifying scorecards. Notably, we've removed the Up/Down arrows that were previously used to reorder the scorecard items in favor of a more intuitive drag-and-drop interface. It is also now possible to calculate a computed metric from the Patient Scorecard page when editing the scorecard (i.e., you are no longer required to save the entire scorecard to view the result of a particular metric). These changes, and several other minor usability and performance improvements, affect the Scorecard Templates page, the Patient — Scorecards page, and the Collection — Scorecards page.
- It is now possible to create a new clone or uniform margin structure directly from an existing structure by clicking on the associated buttons from the edit tools below the name of the current structure in the Structures list. This will open the Create Structure dialog automatically populated with appropriate default options. Please refer to the Editing Structures support article for more information.
- Fixed an issue that could cause scorecard objective templates to fail to save under certain situations.
- Several API routes were not properly validating numeric fields, this has been fixed.
- Scorecard API routes should now properly enforce uniqueness on computed and custom metrics.
- Fixed a bug that would cause collections to fail to load if the collection contained a large number of patients.
- Fixed a bug that could cause scatterplots to fail to display custom metric data correctly if the collection contained patients with no representative entity.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the Patients list to display outdated results after bulk operations.
- Improved styling of "Reverse Order" and "Add" buttons on Edit Objectives dialog to make them look less disabled.
- Several other minor styling improvements.
ProKnow DS v1.8.0 (5dec1df)
May 16, 2019
- It is now possible to create a new structure based on a uniform margin of an existing structure. Please refer to the Editing Structures support article for more information on adding structures.
- We've improved the patient list and patient checklist view so that they may support a large number of patients.
- We've added the ability for the user interface to remember the selected patient scorecard from the patient page (until you switch to another patient).
- We've updated the Clear All Slices button to provide support for different clear operations. These include "Clear all," "Clear every other slice," and "Clear specific slices." Please refer to the Editing Structures support article for more information on clearing slices.
- We've also improved patient lists within the collections module to support selecting multiple patients from a list and performing batch actions.
- Checkpoints at the beginning of a checklist will now trigger a workflow change to their transition state when one or more tasks within the checklists have been marked as Started, Done, or Exception. Previously, checkpoints at the beginning of a checklist would be triggered immediately regardless of the states of any following tasks.
- You can now visit our support center by clicking on the ProKnow icon and then the Help & Support Center link or by holding Control (Windows) or Command (Mac) and clicking the Support button from the main navigation toolbar on the left.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the interface to lock up when the support widget was activated.
- Fixed an issue where Loading DVH Data indicator was shown even when a dose was not associated with a structure set.
ProKnow DS v1.7.0 (29c48ff)
April 26, 2019
- It is now possible to simultaneously view image sets that were not exported in the same DICOM frame of reference by unlocking them from the Patient Images tab. It is now also possible to permanently force a consistent frame of reference between the active entities from the Patient Browse tab. Please refer to the Multiple Image Set Display (Images Tab) and Patient — Browse support articles for a complete description of the available options.
- We've improved the table component used to display lists of patients (and collections) to allow sorting by column (by clicking on the table column headers) as well as to allow right clicking on a patient's ID in order to easily open the patient in a new tab.
- We've completely overhauled our online self-help knowledge base (available at https://support.proknow.com) to be easier to navigate and more user friendly. In addition, we've replaced the support widget within ProKnow DS. This new support widget should be both more helpful (relevant articles should now be suggested based on your current location within the application) and less error prone (the support widget should now work properly within all browsers).
- Fixed an issue that could cause structure sets that contained point ROIs to fail while committing updates.
- Addressed several issues that could cause uploads or DVHs to fail to process in certain rare circumstances.
- Fixed an issue that could cause image sets to be improperly activated when dragging a structure set from one active image set to another when multiple image sets are active.
- Fixed an annoying bug that could cause dialogs to close unexpectedly when clicking on a dialog and then dragging outside of the form.
- Fixed several minor issues related to patients that contained no entities being counted improperly when added to a collection.
ProKnow DS v1.6.0 (2dafe68)
March 25, 2019
- Implemented the ability to move and copy patients between workspaces.
- Relaxed the consistency checks when processing new image sets in order to allow uploading image grids that are very nearly orthogonal (as opposed to exactly orthogonal).
- Fixed several minor user interface bugs.
ProKnow DS v1.5.1 (f18d48d)
February 25, 2019
- Fixed two rare situations that could cause failures during DVH calculation.
ProKnow DS v1.5.0 (f6c3947)
February 23, 2019
- We've introduced a new top-level navigation item: "Workflows," which allows you to quickly browse and interact with patient checklists within their respective workflows. This new view summarizes relevant information about each patient checklist (such as how many tasks are contained in a checklist and who the tasks are assigned to) as well as allows filtering by common criteria. This is just the first version of this tool, so stay tuned for additional enhancements in the near future (for instance, the ability to perform more complex filtering such as "show me all patient checklists assigned to me").
- Patient name comparisons are now more intelligent when uploading files, conflicts should no longer be reported when the patient names are semantically equivalent (e.g., "Smith^John" and "Smith^John^^").
- Improve the default labels for patient objects in the Patient Browse tab.
- We've selected a more appropriate mouse cursor for the "Zoom to Selection" tool in the Patient Visualizer.
- Fixed an issue that could cause DVH analysis to fail in some rare situations.
- Fixed a bug that would cause MR image set counts to be reported incorrectly in the patients table.
ProKnow DS v1.4.0 (bebc484)
January 17, 2019
- It is now possible to customize the patient orientation used when viewing patient images and other objects. A commonly requested feature, this allows you to indicate whether you want to view the patient from the planning orientation (if a plan is present), as well as whether you wish to always view images from the feet (i.e., always head first). This setting is accessible from the "Your Profile" dialog. Please refer to the Managing Personal Preferences section of the Configuring Your Profile support article for a complete description of the available options.
- Implemented "Zoom to Selection" and "Zoom to Fit" visualizer tools. Please refer to the Patient Viewer Toolset support article for complete details.
- Improved the contouring interpolation tool in situations where multiple contours are present on adjacent slices. Please refer to the Editing Structures support article for complete details.
- Implemented API routes for directly downloading CT, plan, and dose DICOM files. This allows users of the API or Python SDK to directly access the DICOM files without having to utilize the batch download process.
- Improved patient name anonymization.
- It is now possible to select multiple scatterplot items at once by clicking and dragging a selection window around the points of interest.
- Added number of patients to labels in scatterplot legend.
- Improved accessibility of scatterplots by implementing varied symbols and improving default color palette.
- Improved default colors assigned to new structures created in ProKnow DS.
- Simplified adding patients to collections (from within the patient) by removing extraneous confirmation dialogs.
- It is now possible to add an organization collection to one or more workspaces when the collection is being created.
- Fixed several issues related to contouring lock renewal timeouts and associated issues that could arise if you continued contouring once the "Are you still contouring?" dialog had appeared. This should resolve the "Provided tag does not match current tag for ROI" message that would occasionally appear when committing a structure set.
- Fixed issue that could cause some RT Ion Plans to fail to process during upload due to unsupported Primary Dosimeter Unit value.
- Added support for CyberKnife dose files that do not contain a Referenced RT Plan Sequence.
- Fixed transparency of image set styling at the edge of the window/level range.
- Users with email addresses containing capital letters should now be able to be updated or deleted.
- Fixed several minor usability and styling issues.
ProKnow DS v1.3.0 (e1c73c1)
December 19, 2018
- Implemented the ability to create patient checklists, which are sets of tasks and checkpoints that can assist in managing effort within the patient workflow via the new Patient Checklists sidebar. Patient checklists can be used for keeping track of any arbitrary tasks associated with the patient, regardless of whether they will be performed within ProKnow DS. In addition, it is possible to define patient checklist templates and custom checklist workflows within your organization in order to drive towards consistency and simply the process of creating patient checklists.
- Improved default entity visibility when new entities are being uploaded. New entities that are children of the current primary entity will now activate automatically.
- Improved the name of downloaded patient archive files.
- Added the date each patient was created and the number of objects contained within the patient to the patients list.
- Line probe no longer displays ancillary image set data when plotting (i.e., it only displays values for the primary image set).
- Patient download modal no longer lists empty studies.
- Fixed several issues related to tooltips.
- Improved usability of patient information sidebar while patient entities are loading.
- Fixed issues related to deleting a workspace and creating a new workspace with the same Unique URL.
- Fixed several miscellaneous usability and styling issues.
ProKnow DS v1.2.0 (324d56d)
November 10, 2018
- Implemented the ability to simultaneously view multiple image sets located in the same coordinate system (i.e., when they have been resampled in the same coordinate system prior to uploading to ProKnow DS). Use the new Patient Images sidebar to activate multiple image sets.
- Implemented the ability to attach arbitrary files (e.g., PDFs, images, and videos) to patients via the Patient Documents sidebar. This can be used to keep track of non-DICOM documents (e.g., pathology reports) associated with the patient.
- Implemented the ability to both temporarily remove protected health information (e.g., patient names and medical record numbers) and explicitly prevent certain users from viewing this information via the new "View PHI" role permission. Use the "Anonymized Mode" toggle from the main ProKnow dropdown menu to temporarily anonymize patient information (useful when showing a colleague a patient without exposing medical information).
- Implemented ability to create a new structure as an intersection of two other structures.
- Implemented the ability to independently control whether users can download DICOM files via the new "Download DICOM" role permission.
- It is now possible to add a commit label and message when committing a new version of a structure set (it is also possible to edit labels and messages once committed).
- We now record and display the name of the user user that performed relevant updates to structure set version (created, last updated, committed).
- It is now possible to delete old structure set versions (please note you may not delete the currently active version).
- Added appropriate "Add item" buttons to the top of list-based user interface pages (so you no longer need to scroll to the bottom of the list to add a new item).
- Added a patient filter on the Browse tab within a Collection.
- It is now possible to display gridlines on DVH graphs.
- Improved consistency of patient and study information in DICOM structure set files generated by ProKnow DS to facilitate transfer to and from external systems.
- Fixed an issue that could cause DVH calculation and metric extraction to fail in some rare cases.
- Fixed a few minor functionality and styling issues.
ProKnow DS v1.1.0 (df730d3)
October 19, 2018
- Implemented ability to view and edit patient, study, and entity DICOM information and metadata from the Patient Information sidebar.
- Implemented the ability to attach notes to patients via the Patient Notes sidebar. This can be used to communicate intent or other useful information to colleagues or simply to keep track of relevant free-text information for the current patient.
- Implemented support for federated identity providers. Please contact ProKnow Customer Support at email@example.com if you would like to learn more about using your enterprise credentials to login to ProKnow DS.
- When downloading DICOM files from a patient, the modal will now default to having the currently active entities selected.
- For organizations with many workspaces and collections, the corresponding dropdowns will now display as many items as will fit on the screen (as opposed to a limited number).
- Improved isoband rendering (layers that are turned off will now fill with the color of the next layer, instead of appearing as a transparent gap in the dose).
- Added relevant tooltips to the Edit Objectives modal.
- Fixed several minor Firefox-specific bugs.
ProKnow DS v1.0.0 (b66c174)
October 8, 2018
- Fixed an issue that could cause interpolation to fail while contouring bifurcated structures.
- Fixed an issue that was causing Collection population DVH to incorrectly remember selected patient when closing the DVH tab.
- Fixed several issues that were caused by clicking on the modal backdrop when closing various modal dialogs.
- Fixed several other minor functionality and styling issues.
ProKnow DS v0.8.3 (adf05fd)
September 23, 2018
- Improved the way Population DVHs are calculated for collections, especially in low and high-dose structures.
- Fixed an issue that could cause DVH calculations to fail when slice positions were not aligned properly in the uploaded DICOM file.
- Fixed a minor issue where the selected histogram bin would lose its selected state when histogram was resized.
ProKnow DS v0.8.2 (7375f18)
September 21, 2018
- It is now possible to select whether you'd like to skip or overwrite duplicate metrics when uploading metrics to a scorecard from a downloaded JSON file.
- Implemented full support for deactivating users via the user interface.
- Statistics lines in histogram charts now properly display statistics from subpopulations when grouped.
- Addressed several minor usability and accuracy issues related to dose and DVH displays.
- Fixed an issue with the patient scorecard where the current value marker would not be displayed in the proper location when only two objectives levels were present.
- Fixed issue that could cause collection scorecard whisker plots to not be displayed for a metric when the metric had not been assigned objectives.
ProKnow DS v0.8.1 (465037b)
September 13, 2018
- We've adjusted how the visualizer reports information about the current mouse position. The mouse position and current dose value (if there is an active dose) will now only be displayed when using the navigation or probe tools, however, it will now be displayed in all three views. In addition, when the probe tool is active the current image pixel value will also be displayed for the current cursor position (in addition to dose).
- Implemented an optional automatic session timeout that can be configured on a per-organization bases (i.e., applies to all users within an organization). Contact ProKnow DS support for more information on how to enable this security feature for your organization.
- Added units of measure to appropriate exported data (i.e., CSV files).
- Wrapped up the remaining Online Help articles, including several articles under the Collection Analysis and Patient Viewer categories.
- Addressed a few reporting issues with differential DVH curves.
- Fixed an issue that could cause DVH calculations to fail in some rare cases.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the "clear filter" button on the Collection > Browse tab from working properly in some cases.
- It is now no longer possible to to create two dose levels with the same value.
- Fixed several issues with editing and creating new dose levels on the Patient > Dose tab.
ProKnow DS v0.8.0 (cb6e743)
September 7, 2018
- Added an "About ProKnow DS" option under the main ProKnow menu in order to see the current release version of the application.
- Added tooltips to a few locations in the user interface where they were missing.
- Added some detail to the "Configuring your Profile" support article indicating the importance of securely storing API keys.
- Fixed an issue where adding a new structure (while editing a structure set) would fail if the structure you selected hadn't finished loading yet.
- Point probe now properly updates its value when switching slices.