IN THIS ARTICLE
ProKnow workspaces are abstract containers where patient and collection data is stored. One workspace can hold many patients and can have a representation in many collections. Each patient belongs to exactly one workspace. This article explains how to manage workspaces.
Note: You must have the Manage Users, Roles, and Workspaces permission to manage workspaces for your organization. You must have the Manage Workspace Algorithms permission to configure workspace algorithms.
To view your organization's workspaces, click on the ProKnow icon in the top left corner of the page, and select Workspaces under Identity and Access Management. Just to the right of the main navigation are vertical tabs for each of the Identity and Access Management components. Use these tabs to switch quickly between the pages for workspaces, roles, and users. The workspaces sidebar is to the right of the tabs. The sidebar holds a list of workspaces that belong to the organization with a button to create workspaces at the top. Click on one of the workspaces to select it.
The main content area will update to display the details for the selected workspace. You will notice a large grey bar at the top of this space. On the left is the name of the workspace and the workspace slug. The workspace slug is used in the URL bar when you are viewing workspace resources. On the right, you will find buttons for editing and deleting the selected workspace. You may also see a lock icon, which indicates that the workspace is protected against accidental deletion. You can edit the workspace to disable this feature.
- Press the Create button at the top of the workspaces sidebar.
- Enter a Unique URL ID and the Name for your workspace. The ID must be unique across all workspaces in your organization. In addition, it may only contain lowercase alphanumeric characters or single hyphens and cannot begin or end with a hyphen. The URL ID will be used in the URL throughout the application. For example, you will access patients for your new workspace at https://custom-domain.proknow.com/unique-id/patients.
- If you wish to lock the workspace to protect it from being deleted by accident, leave the Protected field set to Yes (recommended). Otherwise, set the value to No.
- Press the Create button to create the workspace.
CAUTION: Use caution when changing the values for the Unique URL ID. Since these values are used in the URL, changes to the URL will break any bookmarked links to a workspace resource.
- With a workspace selected from the sidebar, press the Edit button.
Modify the field values as needed.
The Unique URL ID must be unique across all workspaces in your organization. In addition, it may only contain lowercase alphanumeric characters or single hyphens and cannot begin or end with a hyphen. The URL ID will be used in the URL throughout the application. For example, you will access patients for your new workspace at https://custom-domain.proknow.com/unique-id/patients.
If you wish to lock the workspace to protect it from being deleted by accident, leave the Protected field set to Yes (recommended). Otherwise, set the value to No.
- Press the Save button to save your changes to the workspace.
CAUTION: Deleting workspaces is an irreversible action, so use caution. Deleting a workspace will delete any patients contained in that workspace (including the corresponding patient data). It will also delete any workspace collections that have been defined for that workspace, and any saved URLs that point to resources for that workspace will be redirected.
- With a workspace selected from the sidebar, press the Delete button. If you see a lock icon, and the Delete button is disabled, you'll need to edit the workspace to set the Protected status to No before you can delete the workspace.
- Once you've read and understood the confirmation message, check the confirmation checkbox, and press the Delete button.
Note: You must have the Manage Workspace Algorithms permission to configure workspace algorithms. In addition, you must be granted a license for an algorithm type in order to configuration algorithms for that algorithm type.
- With a workspace selected from the sidebar, switch to the Algorithm Configuration tab.
- Press the Configure button.
- To add a new configuration, press the Add new configuration... button in the section for the appropriate algorithm type.
- To edit a configuration, press the Edit button in the Action column for the row you wish to modify.
- To delete a configuration, press the Delete button in the Action column for the row you wish to remove.
- To import configurations from another workspace:
- Press the Import button.
- Select the Workspace from which you wish to import algorithm configurations.
- Select the types of algorithms that you wish to import.
- Press Import.
- Press Save to save your changes.
These instructions provide details on configuring auto-segmentation algorithms. To open the Configure Auto-Segmentation Algorithm dialog, press the Add new configuration... button under the Auto-Segmentation section, or press the Edit button for row you wish to modify. See the Configuring Algorithms section for details.
- Enter an algorithm Name.
- Select an Engine from the list of available engines. Engines will only appear in this list if they have been licensed to your organization and provide one or more licensed auto-segmentation algorithms.
- Select an Algorithm from the list of available algorithms. Algorithms will only appear in this list once the engine has been selected. In addition, some algorithms must be licensed in order to show up in this list.
- Select a Version from the list of available versions. Versions will only show up in this list once the algorithm has been selected.
- Activate the Documents tab.
- Here you will find a list of documents related to the selected version.
- Use the Filter field to filter documents by title.
- Use the Language menu to view documents for another available language.
- Click on the document link to download the document.
- Activate the Structure Set tab:
- Enter the structure set Name. This will serve as the default structure set name when users run this algorithm. Users may override this default name when invoking the algorithm.
- Optional: Select a structure set Template. When processing the auto-segmentation result, the system will apply a structure set template by comparing the structures in the result to the list of structures defined in the template. The system will initialize an empty structure for each structure defined in the template that does not exist in the auto-segmentation result, using the type and color specified in the template.
- Activate the Structures tab:
- Place a check mark next to the algorithm-defined structures that should be included in the result structure set.
- Remove a check mark next to the algorithm-defined structures that should not be included in the result structure set.
- Enter the Desired Structure Name for each structure. Use the undo button to revert the name back to the name defined by the algorithm.
- Choose the Color for each structure. Use the undo button to revert the color back to the color defined by the algorithm.
- Press the Create or Save button to finish and close the dialog.