ProKnow DICOM Agent v1.4.0 (49f793a)
April 14, 2023
We've broadened the scope of health checking and improved the robustness of the connection retry mechanism.
Full exception objects are now logged when errors occur.
ProKnow DICOM Agent v1.3.0 (db8e27b)
July 29, 2022
- We've added a connection retry mechanism to allow SCP services to reconnect to ProKnow in the event that ProKnow is temporarily taken down for maintenance.
- We've improved the availability and credential validity checks with ProKnow.
- We've fixed an issue where uploads to ProKnow consisting of large DICOM files were timing out.
ProKnow DICOM Agent v1.2.0 (2dc0053)
August 4, 2021
- We've added the ability to use a watched folder as a DICOM source. See Configuring Services for details.
- The Varian Ethos private RT Plan SOP class is now supported.
- Browsing for files or folders is no longer restricted to a single folder. See Installing for more information.
- We've improved the error handling when the provided base URL and credentials are incompatible by not clearing the credentials path.
- We've fixed an issue where temporary files were not being cleaned up after DICOM objects were stored.
ProKnow DICOM Agent v1.1.0 (61d073a)
May 21, 2021
- We’ve introduced the ability to perform automatic anonymization of DICOM datasets prior to storing locally and/or uploading to ProKnow cloud storage based upon user-customizable anonymization rules.
ProKnow DICOM Agent v1.0.0 (72c6a85)
March 2, 2021
- We've completely redesigned the application to run on the Microsoft ASP.NET web platform.
ProKnow DICOM DS v2.1.1
Version 2.1.1 of DICOM DS has been deprecated. You can find legacy documentation for this version here (see page 145).
Article is closed for comments.